When designing a new home bathroom or upgrading your current bath, one of the most important elements is cabinetry. The style, material and construction of new bath cabinets are all important to the overall design and decor of the room.
In addition, upgrading your bathroom with fashionable and functional new cabinetry will increase the market value of your home. Also, by installing high-quality new cabinets in your bath, you can look forward to recovering from 65 to 67 percent of the cost if you should sell your home.
Practical Advice and Information about Bathroom Cabinet Designs and Ideas
Some helpful practical advice and information concerning bathroom cabinet styles and ideas include the following:
• Vanity-Sink Cabinet. The combination of a stylish bathroom sink and vanity has maintained its popularity for multiple years. The cabinet(s) included in an attractive vanity-sink console is often spacious, providing a convenient and practical storage area.
Single vanity cabinets offer a large space for storing grooming and beauty aids and equipment, extra towels and bathing soaps, shower gels, lotions, shampoos and conditioners.
• Floating Cabinetry. Floating cabinets are attached to the wall and have countertops and either builtin or countertop sinks. They appear to be floating above the floor, and they can make your bathroom interior look more spacious and open. Your choice of countertops may be composed of marble, granite, quartz, wood or tile.
• Twin Sink Cabinets. Double-sink cabinets are ideal if your bath interior has a long wall. The lengthy, attractive counter space in natural or engineered stone or lustrous wood is enhanced by the long, spacious storage cabinet(s) below.
Matching or contrasting wall-mounted cabinets bordering the mirror above add even more storage options. Some double-sink cabinets include lower cabinets with a combination of shelving and drawers for keeping stored items organised.
• Built-in Cabinets. Built-in wall cabinetry is an excellent fashionable and functional choice for your bathroom design and decor. Try customised cabinets for plenty of storage space and a specialised one-of-a-kind style.
By using a combination of wood, glass, metal and natural stone, you and your expert cabinetmaker can create truly unique, highly appealing bath cabinets with plenty of stylish storage options.
• Recessed Wall Cabinetry. If your cabinet-building exert creates and installs recessed wall cabinetry with shelving, you can save bathroom space while enjoying extra storage areas. Since most walls are no less than four inches thick, you can save some room space while creating a beautiful series of wall cabinets and shelving designs.
When you contact our experts at Trim Joinery located in Fountaindale, NSW, you will benefit from top-quality advice, designs, building, and installation services for unique bathroom cabinetry styles. Our excellent team can also offer plenty of ideas and suggestions for the best ways to enhance your bath interior with stylish new cabinets.
Our professionals will ensure that your updated bathroom includes stunning and practical new cabinetry for the ultimate beauty and practical storage options.
The laundry room is a functional area of the home that often does not receive as much thought as the rest of the home. A customized, organized laundry space can make keeping up with this never-ending task a little easier. Here are some of the most important factors to consider for transforming your laundry into a more functional area of the home.
We know that budget is a key concern in a laundry room remodel. Factors like whether you choose stock or custom cabinets can increase the cost from hundreds to thousands of dollars. The choice between a laminate countertop or a high-end material, like granite or quartz, can double the cost of the renovation. The washer and dryer you choose can also increase the cost.
- Type of Washer and Dryer
The size and type of washer and dryer you choose is a major factor in the renovation process. For those with a larger family, a smaller unit is not an option. You need to decide on single floor units or stackable, and front-loading or top loading. The space of the room might also dictate this choice.
- Shelving Styles
You can choose wall cabinets, base cabinets, or open shelves. One thing to consider when designing your shelving is where you will store the laundry baskets. You can design custom shelving in the base cabinets, or choose another option. The most important factor to consider in designing the shelving is what you need to store and having everything you need where it needs to be.
You have many choices in laundry room flooring. One of the most important factors is that it must be water-resistant. This is one area where the cheapest option might not be the best. For instance, stick-on tiles will quickly lift and come up with only a little water. Other options that might be perfect include stone tiles or high-end linoleum. Hardwood is a beautiful choice, but it might be best to save it for another area where it will not be exposed to moisture.
- Sink and Fixtures
Having a nice, deep utility sink and fixtures is an excellent addition to the laundry room. This is one area where you want to get quality fixtures that give you plenty of room to work underneath. Quality fixtures will last for many years.
Designing the perfect laundry room is an important renovation project. A space that is organized and functional will make keeping up easier and more pleasurable.
Trim Joinery Central Coast serves Fountaindale, New South Wales, and surrounding areas with custom renovation and joinery solutions. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality work. If you are thinking of renovating your laundry room or any room of your home, Contact us, and one of our professionals will get back to you.