5 Ideas on How to Organise and Modernise Your Laundry Room with New Custom JoineryOctober 17, 2019
If your next home improvement project is organising and modernising your laundry room with updated custom joinery, there are various options for making worthwhile changes. Especially in busy households that include children, teens and adults with busy schedules for everyone throughout each week, laundry rooms can become overcrowded rapidly.
There may seem to be an endless collection of baskets and bundles of washed and unwashed laundry in a state of disarray. By hiring the services of an expert joinery company to build and install attractive and practical new cabinets, cupboards and drawers, you and your family can once again enjoy the use of a well-designed and orderly laundry room in your home.
Five Ideas for Organising and Revitalising Your Home Laundry Room with Stunning New Custom Joinery
Five ideas and practical suggestions for enhancing your laundry room with attractive new custom joinery to organise, modernise and revitalise this important room in your home include the following:
1. Built-in Wall Cabinetry. By hiring your joinery experts to design and construct streamlined and efficient built-in wall cabinetry with stunning door designs in handcrafted natural timber or enamel-painted aluminium, you can save space and give the room a more open feeling. This will also eliminate the frequent head bumps that the taller members of your household can experience from open overhead cabinet doors.
2. Movable Wall-Mounted Cabinets. Your joinery experts can build and install wall-mounted cabinets that will swing outward from the wall when in use and move back into place with a gentle push when not needed. These convenient, space-saving storage cabinets are especially popular in long, narrow laundry rooms with plenty of wall space. Although sturdily built, this type of joinery is normally lightweight and is often constructed of aluminium, veneer or composite materials.
3. Free-Standing Cabinet and Drawer Units. Modern free-standing cabinets or cupboards with adjustable shelving and lower drawers are often designed as mobile units on wheels. They are heavy enough to stay in place, but can be moved about easily from one area of your laundry room to another as needed. The tall outer walls of these cabinets are especially attractive when made of beautifully grained natural timber. They also require little maintenance and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and light detergent followed by occasional surface polishing.
4. Hidden Washer and Dryer. When your joinery experts design and build a vented closet to house your stacked washer and dryer units, you will also enjoy more open space in your laundry room. With these two essential appliances close at hand yet hidden away until in use, you will have additional floor space for rolling your mobile cabinet unit around as needed and pushing laundry carts or other equipment around the room.
5. Laundry Chute. Your home may have an unused laundry chute installed in a wall that leads from the upper floors down to the laundry room. This is a great convenience for gathering linens and clothing from upper floor bedrooms and baths on laundry washing days. Rather than having to carry laundry downstairs for washing, you can just drop it in the chute on your upper floors, sending it downstairs for collection in laundry baskets. If your home is not equipped with this convenience, your experienced joiners can determine the best way to construct a chute for you.
When you contact the top-rated experts at Trim Joinery located in Fountaindale, NSW, you will receive excellent advice, designs, and professionally built cabinetry to organise and modernise your home laundry room. Our highly skilled and experienced joiners will provide you with superior quality, beautifully built new cabinets and cupboards to ensure you of enjoying the greatly enhanced and revitalised utility room that you have always wanted.